2020 has come and gone… finally! It has been quite a year, to say the least, as the world shifted how we live our personal and professional lives. Even with all the challenges this year, the Deacom team has adapted to work remotely while continuing to deliver high-quality sales, service, and support experiences we are known for.
As we look back on the past year, here are the top 5 most popular posts from our blog…
- Deacom Expands Global Presence with Opening of Germany Office – Despite the global pandemic challenges, we opened and began to staff our first international office located in Frankfurt, Germany. This was a critical move and the first phase of our internationalization strategy. “We are thrilled to be opening the doors to our first international office, both for what it means for our company as well as what it means for our customers. Having a dedicated, localized team of ERP and manufacturing experts will enable us to effectively serve our customers throughout Europe,” said Jay Deakins, CEO of Deacom.
- Simplifying Multi-Company and Multi-Facility Consolidation – Many Deacom customers – both new and existing – are experiencing tremendous growth which comes with additional facilities, acquisitions, and many other challenges. By eliminating the juggling act between various systems and the guesswork around what information is accurate, businesses can see incredible impacts on their operational efficiencies. This article explains how DEACOM ERP users can achieve this and the value they can expect from the improvements.
- Deacom’s Remote ERP Implementation Strategies – Shifting our workspaces from a corporate office to a home office in March encouraged us to re-evaluate our implementation process. Moving to a 100% remote model allowed us to keep our customers and employees as safe and successful as possible. Since many parts of our process was already designed to be remote, this transition proved to be seamless. Here are the steps of a typical Deacom implementation and how we have adapted to a more virtual process.
- DEACOM ERP to Drive Scalability of Citrus Systems – Earlier in the year, Deacom was selected by Citrus Systems, a beverage and juice manufacturing, distribution, and private label company. Their investment into DEACOM ERP plays a critical role in improving their existing operations and supporting their future expansion plans. “As we grow, the cost of mistakes will increase so it was important that we invested in a centralized ERP solution, like DEACOM ERP, to help mitigate these risks and open new opportunities that will drive growth,” said Greg Nicholas, COO of Citrus Systems.
- Deacom Named One of the “Best Places to Work” in Philadelphia Area – For the fourth year in a row, we took home the “Best Places to Work” award in the Greater Philadelphia area from the Philadelphia Business Journal. This was an incredible achievement considering it was a direct result of employee feedback that was collected in the midst of the pandemic. “It is critical that we continue to foster a work environment that is positive, challenging, and rewarding for all of our team members, even during these extraordinary times. I am proud of our team for showing determination, respect, and teamwork through these difficult times, while successfully managing the evolving demands of work and family life,” said Scott Deakins, COO of Deacom.
So, what does 2021 have in store for us? Stay tuned to find out!