Is your ERP system working for or against your business? We recently hosted a new webinar that helps chemical manufacturers and distributors identify how to turn their unique challenges into competitive advantages.
During this free event, you will learn how an ERP system can work for your business and help drive growth through automated document generation, process control, advanced planning and scheduling, strict lot control, and much more. With this insight, you will be able to simplify the complexities of your industry and company.
Lead Product Consultant, Amanda Goodman, will discuss how DEACOM ERP specifically handles the unique needs of those in the food and beverage industry which include:
By watching this webinar, you will learn how a centralized ERP can help you:
- Gain Better Cost Control for Formulations – We will show how to handle calculating unit of measure conversions, regulatory calculations, and formulation costs when developing new products or re-engineering existing ones.
- Get Rid of Overstock and Shortages with Advanced Planning – You will see how purchasing and production requirements are determined using a combination of forecasts, sales orders, production, and min/max demands.
- Limit Idle, Set-Up, and Conversation Time with Optimized Scheduling – You will learn how to combine routings, sequencing rules, and inventory to drive more efficient scheduling.
- Improve Quality and Transparency in Production with Production Data Inputs – You will learn how to improve quality and production transparencies by using production inputs and in-process checks with tight lot control.
- Optimize Inventory Levels and Availabilities Through Inventory / Maintenance Management – You will see how tank inventory, asset tracking, serialization of inventory, preventative maintenance schedules, and maintenance work orders help optimize inventory levels and availabilities.
- Automate GHS, SDS, and COA Document Generation – You will learn how document and label generation based on government and customer requirements can be automated as well as how hazardous reporting requirements are fulfilled based on specific regulations.
- Improve Speed of Order Fulfillment – You will see a demonstration of how to effectively pick orders based on customer-specific requirements, and how automated serialization and label creation will speed up order fulfillment.
- Streamline Financials and Closing of Books – You will gain insight into consolidating financials for multi-company/multi-facility environments with the ability to drill down to source transactions for audit trails.