The world around us seems to be changing on a daily basis, causing business and personal priorities to shift dramatically. The health and safety of our customers, employees, and their families are of the utmost importance to us, but it is also important that we deliver a successful event for all participants.
Today, we have made the decision to postpone Deacom’s virtual user conference to October 6-8, 2020. By moving the date of Deacom Discover, we hope this will give you the ability to focus on more critical matters during this time of uncertainty and minimize any additional stress.
We look forward to bringing together our community in combined virtual and in-person formats to learn, connect, and grow together later this year.
As a reminder, Deacom Discover attendees will receive:
- Discounted Rates: User Conference fees are discounted by 30% and are accurately reflected on the conference website. If customers have already paid, a credit will be issued in the amount of 30% of their registration fee.
- Virtual User Conference Benefits (October 6-8, 2020):
- Full participation in all scheduled sessions with the ability to engage with session presenters and ask questions.
- Access to the virtual sessions, workbooks, and presentations for every session via the Deacom Discover event app.
- 1on1 strategy sessions with Deacom experts.
- Ability to connect and network with all conference attendees through the event app.
- CPE credits available for those that require them.
- Conference swag delivered to your office.
- In-Person Round Table Sessions:
- Exclusive to all user conference attendees.
- Networking opportunities with industry peers and Deacom experts.
- Fresh content and training sessions on specific subject areas.
- No limit to how many Round Table sessions attendees wish to attend.
- In-Person Schedule:
- September 16-17, 2020 | Accounting and Finance | Chesterbrook, PA
- October 14-15, 2020 | Production and Warehousing | Chesterbrook, PA
- November 11-12, 2020 | ERP System Management | Chesterbrook, PA
- February 24-25, 2021 | Supply Chain Management | Denver, CO