DEACOM DISCOVER 2019 is right around the corner and now is the perfect time to launch our event app. For all attendees, this app will be your best friend throughout the week so we wanted to make sure you know how to download it and use it in a way that will improve your overall conference experience.
First, let’s download the app! Below are the different platforms and ways that you can do this.
- Mobile – Whether you have an Apple or Android device, we’ve got you covered! Use the links below to download the event app or search “Deacom Discover” in the app stores.
- Web – If you prefer to work off of your computer, you can access the online version via deacom.com/uc2019.
Once you download the app, it will ask you to log in using an email address – you must use the email that you provided us during the registration process. The first time you do this, it will prompt you to create a password as well. The login process is completed once you see the conference home screen shown here.
Most Important Features
- Personal Agenda – During registration, you selected which sessions you wanted to attend. Don’t worry about printing out your confirmation email asyour schedule is readily available from here. The app has all this information, so you always know what session you registered for, the time it is held, and which room it is in.
- Conference Documents – In past years, thick, printed binders were provided to attendees with all of their workbooks. Now, we are saving some trees and moving all the documents onto the app. The “Conference Documents” section has every workbook, but you can find the ones specific to your schedule directly from your agenda sessions. By adding workbooks to your favorites, you will be able to quickly access them from your profile.
- Session Rating – As always, we want to know how we are doing. If you click on the session in the app, you will have the opportunity to rate it and provide us with additional feedback after each session. Please take time after each session to do this so we can continue improving year-after-year. ** NOTE: If you want to get CPE credits, you need to complete the survey for each session you attend. This is considered your “sign-in” to the session and we cannot confirm that you physically attended in any other way. **
- Notes – You can take notes on each session directly within the app. When you are finished, they can all be sent to your email address so you don’t misplace them.
- Activity Feeds – Learn something cool? Excited about a new feature? Take a great picture? Share it with the group! We all want to hear about your experience and the Activity Feed is the perfect place to do it.
- Attendee List – The app provides a list of all DEACOM DISCOVER attendees including their title and company. Be sure to update your profile with your headshot, email address, and/or LinkedIn profile so people can connect with you outside of the app and continue relationships beyond the 3-day conference.
- Local Philly Attractions – First time in Philly? Let the Deacom Artisans help make your experience one to remember. Our team has provided some of their favorite spots and activities around the city – many of which you won’t find on websites and travel guides.