Manufacturers invest a significant amount of time and resources to ensure high-quality products are produced with every production run. But recent changes to the supply chain have made quality management more of a challenge than ever before. Diversifying supplier lists, reacting to distribution delays, and juggling changing QC requirements can all impact a manufacturer’s ability to consistently adhere to quality standards.
As the company grows, upholding high standards can become more of a challenge but it doesn’t have to be.
Over the years, we have uncovered five characteristics that make up a powerful quality management solution and I share these (and demonstrate them) in our most recent webinar. These characteristics include:
- Hyper-Tight Process Control™ – Reduce the “cost of being wrong” by guaranteeing consistent quality with native functionality.
- System Flexibility – Adapt to changes that are brought on by customer/industry demands and business growth.
- Quality Process Management – Establish, document, and manage quality standards throughout every stage of the manufacturing process.
- Document Management – Automatically generate documents to ensure what is leaving the building adheres to what is defined in the company’s and customers’ quality guidelines.
- Regulatory Compliant – Ensure regulatory compliance and/or necessary certifications.