What a whirlwind last week was. We wanted to take a second to thank all of our customers that attended last week’s annual user conference and helped make it the best one yet.
This year we really shook things up and it seemed to pay off. Here is some feedback we received about some of these new aspects of our annual user conference:
Moving into Downtown Philadelphia
- “Loved the location and hotel. I was able to walk around in the evenings which was great!”
- “The venue for this year’s conference was amazing and so easy to maneuver and a big Thank You to the Deacom crew for always being of assistance and taking great care of us.”
Going Digital with an Event App
- “If I could, I would like to give the app a “Very Excellent” rating. It was the best addition to this year’s conference.”
- “I greatly appreciate the app and the availability of the course materials online during and after the conference.”
- “Great session to have. I liked the amount of assistance you could obtain.”
- “Good hands-on experience with very knowledgeable presenters. It was a good way to see the latest version of the software. Very different look and feel in v16.”
A Dinner Cruise on the Water
- “The dinner cruise was above and beyond and was a lot of fun and a way to see the beauty of the city.”
- “The Dinner Cruise was spectacular! The ship was so beautiful and what a great way to see the City. I Loved the dinner and had plenty of room at our table for conversations and many laughs (we were on the top level). The live music playing in the background was fun and the bartenders and waiters were great. We watched the corn hole game on the upper deck and took in the skyline. Fun was had by all.”
- “I thought the whole conference was a great learning experience and I thought that all Deacom staff went above and beyond in talking with anyone who had a question and seemed very engaging. The material could have been really dry, but the way that the presenters delivered was great, overall A+ for all sessions that I attended.”
- “The user’s conference was very informative and answered many questions regarding day to day problems I encounter. The presenters were very professional and gave great presentations.”
- “The conference was well organized, and I believe addressed the needs of newer users (like myself) and more experienced users in my organization. The courses were informative and allowed me to attend topics in different areas (not just my area of responsibility).”
We are beyond thrilled to have been able to provide such a positive and valuable experience for our Deacom Community. As always, we strive to top ourselves year-over-year and have already started planning for Deacom Discover 2020.
So what do we have planned for next year? You’ll have to wait and see!