This year’s ECI Connect Conference is four years in the making (thank you, 2020) and it’s been since 2019 since the Deacom community has come together. So, we have big plans to make it the best one yet. After all, a lot has happened since Deacom joined the ECI family. With so much to catch you up on, we are excited to connect in person and work together to help you strengthen how you run your day-to-day.
What do we have in store for you?
1) Speakers will inspire and entertain!
This year, we have a great lineup of speakers who will share stories and ideas that will have you leaving the conference inspired and excited to tackle new challenges.
- Bert Jacobs, co-founder of the lifestyle brand Life is Good® – More than 25 years ago, Bert and his brother embarked on a mission to spread the power of optimism. They had only $78 in their pockets. Today, the Life is Good brand is worth $150m and the company donates 10% of its annual net profits to help kids overcome the impacts of poverty, violence, and illness. How did they do it?
Bert’s keynote presentation will unveil his story—mistakes, missteps, and all—and his unlikely and humble beginning. You will leave with the tools to develop an optimistic mindset that leads to success, along with tips on building a vibrant community and brand that will stand the test of time.
- Trevor Gruenwald, CEO, and Sarah Hagan, COO of ECI Software Solutions – Trevor and Sarah took on their new roles in early 2021 and continue to lead the company and our customers towards future growth. Together, they will share the latest developments within our business, solutions, and industry.
Attendees will hear directly from our leadership what is planned for the future of ECI as well as what we have in store to help you do business better. This keynote session will provide you with the tools to confidently move forward with us by your side.
- Jeff Civillico, Emcee, Host, and Las Vegas Headliner – Kicking off our Connect Conference will be super-charged Emcee and Host, Jeff Civillico. Jeff recently celebrated his 10-year run as a headliner in Las Vegas and is a world-renowned entertainer who will keep you on the edge of your seats with his zany, off-the-cuff personality, and juggling skills. With boundless energy, Jeff relates to the issues facing today’s businesses and the need to remain balanced while always keeping multiple balls in the air.
2) Training sessions designed to strengthen your entire business
Life around us has drastically changed over the past few years. The same can be said about your business and our software solutions. Join our internal experts for product and business sessions that will help you adjust and thrive in your competitive industry.
- Product Training – Learn from the experts that build, support, and implement Deacom about what is new, how you can you get more out of your ERP, and how you can better tackle the unique challenges of your industry.
- Business Resource Training – Our internal experts are excited to share with you some tips and tricks for improving how you run your business beyond your software. Whether you are looking for advice on HR, sales, marketing, or support, we’ve got you covered.
3) Hands-on Tech Lab
Have a question about your Deacom software? Want to strategize with our internal experts? Take advantage of our Tech Lab where you can work one-on-one with an ECI team member to improve how you are using Deacom.
4) Countless opportunities to grow your network.
We are expecting more than 1,000 customers, 150 ECI experts, and 25 vendors at this year’s conference. With built-in networking opportunities throughout the three days, you will have many opportunities to connect, strategize, and learn from your peers and industry experts.
How are they handling the challenges you are currently facing? Are they using their software differently than you? What other tools or strategies are out there that you can apply to make your day-to-day more efficient?
5) Customer Awards
As our nominations for our highly anticipated Everyday Hero and Customer Excellence awards come to a close, we are excited to celebrate the inspirational winners at our Connect Conference. Learn more or make your nomination by July 1:
- Everyday Hero – Are you giving back to others in your community? Tell us your volunteer story for a chance to win up to $10,000 USD for the charity of your choice and a trip to our Connect Conference! You can also nominate another ECI customer.
- Customer Excellence – How has your ECI software made your business, customer experience, or overall performance better? No matter how big or small the transformation, we want to hear about it, and you could win a trip to our Connect Conference.
Don’t miss your chance to join us in Denver, Colorado for the industry event of the year.